The CEMREST believes in equal employment opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant condition. This policy applies to recruitment and advertising; hiring and job assignment; promotion, demotion and transfer; layoff or termination of contracts; rates of pay and benefits; selection for training; and the provision of any other human resources service.
Internship, Management Partnership, Volunteerism and Paid up jobs are announced on our website, print media or appropriate media as dictated by the type of job to be advertised when such chances arise. Applications received within the deadlines given are verified and short listed individuals for interviews are informed as per the announcement notification.
Individuals who do not hear from us within two weeks after application closing date should assume that they have been unsuccessful. We strongly encourage unsuccessful individuals to apply for other subsequent falling vacancies when advertised and not to feel discouraged.
CEMREST 's Board reserves the right to advertize, interview, reject applications and employ without giving explanations thereof provided that during such meetings, quorums for the select Board’s appointed committee shall be maintained.
We value students/ professionals studying for Diploma, Degree and Research- Certifications and believe that they can help us propel our programmes and meet objectives of the organization.
CEMREST believes in building/ strengthening the capacity of attaché and interns by giving them hands on experience needed to fit into the job and volunteer sectors with the sole aim of positively changing the destiny of mankind. We strive to offer value given that apart from gaining skills, they also help us to meet the objectives of the organization. Interns can be referred to CEMREST by institutions or make enquiries as appropriate. Enquiries can be made through our contact channels giving a brief description on qualification level and internship need.
CEMREST will accept intern/attaché, researchers under the following guidelines::
● Intern/attaché/ research opportunities will be granted to interns/attachés with relevant training to the work they are to perform.
● Intern/attaché will be limited to a period of three (3) months with only another round of 3 months extension if deemed necessary but is open to a person doing research as stipulated by the research duration.
● CEMREST will have no financial obligation to the Intern/attaché/ researcher. However a small lunch/transport allowance can be paid based on activity as per the organization’s running rates.
● Intern/attaché/ research will be required to observe CEMREST’s rules and regulations.
● Intern/attaché/ researcher must be smart, decent and well groomed during our activities and in office.
● Intern/attaché/ shall work under an assigned supervisor, who upon completion of the internship period, will prepare a recommendation letter summarizing conduct and performance.
● The internship may be terminated at any point without warning upon failure to observe any of the conditions stated herein. In the case of an intern/attaché unexpected departure, they will need to give at least 24 hour notice.