● Participating in poverty reduction initiatives
● Promoting talents, sports, art and craft to supplement other income generating activities
● Promoting access to education through literacy programs, awareness and life skills to promote self reliance among the youth
● Promoting entrepreneurship as alternative to source of employment/livelihood.
● Participating in the fight against spread of HIV/AIDS and ignorance concerning the effects of discrimination and stigma, while offering care and support to the affected
● Creating awareness among children, youth and communities in matters concerning environmental conservation and water catchments maintenance for future generations